Tuesday, June 23, 2009




I'm beginning to wonder if anyone even bothers to check my blog anymore, since I update it so infrequently! It's terrible, but I feel like I really have little time to sit down at the computer and type out a newsy email or post. When Sydney naps these days, I either am catching up on stuff around the house, or outside catching up on the yard work.


We spend alot of time outside these days. We frequent playgrounds, particularly enjoying the parks with a water feature. Sydney loves the water, more than once I have been caught completely off guard and unprepared as she runs instantly through a fountain, thus ending up soaking wet with no change of clothes!


Let's see what else have we been up to..."We" picked strawberries last weekend, and made freezer jam; celebrated Father's Day by accompanying Steve to the climbing gym where Sydney had a fun time (for once!) in the gym's childcare; Sydney received an early birthday presente from Nana (see above), which provides lots of entertainment; we helped Lane & Jude pack up and move to their new home and lots of other odds and ends that would bore you to read about :)
Upcoming events include the annual neighborhood 4th of July parade (stay posted for pictures) and a trip to visit family in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. We are looking forward to seeing family, especially Nana (Steve's mom).

2 comments:

Rachele said...

I check your blog! :)

Linda said...

I check the blog & am frequently dissapointed not to see an update. I commend you for taking the time to post and I enjoy reading about your daily life and especially enjoy the pictures. Keep up the good work. Linda