Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Days



We've had record snowfall here in Portland (at least a foot of snow, and in the 20's), and it is getting old fast! I am so ready to get out of the house and go do something...anything....

I did attempt a little snowboarding on our street. It didn't last long...Sydney doesn't particularly enjoy the snow/cold weather, so Steve (my snowboarding instructor) was forced indoors, and I got tired of falling on my keister.

We are headed to CA on Wednesday, and hopefully the airport will be cleared up and we can leave as scheduled!

2 comments:

susanswenton said...

I can't believe they don't plow. Cabin fever city. Hope you have Netflix and lots of Michael Connelly books.

Angie Currie said...

So cute! Love all of the pics. Miss you guys. Let's get together soon. Love ya!