Monday, November 17, 2008


Although Sydney loves the books, she often does not savor the food I prepare for her (see above). When this toddler-control-issue-picky eater thing started, honestly, I got kind of stressed about it. Wanted to make sure she was getting her proper daily consumption of vegetables, dairy, protein, grains, etc. Steve talked me down from the ledge, reminding me that I wasn't in control of the situation, etc. Blah Blah Blah. Well, actually, it kind of helped, and I decided there are better things to get stressed about in life!
Now, most days I just wing it. And yes, I have succumbed to giving her french fries & chicken tenders....From Burgerville (as if that makes deep fry healthier or something)!!!
Some days she gobbles her food, other days, she prefers to eat her hat.

No comments: